This database contains 102,000 Manufacturers records (listings) of businesses located all over the Canada in .CSV format categorized by province names.
Canada Manufacturer Database includes: Major Category Description, SIC Code Descriptions, SIC Code, Sic Category Description, Company Name, Address, City, Province, Zip Code, Contact Name, Gender, Title, Number of Employees, Estimated Revenue, Phone Number, Fax Number, Website URL, Email Address
Below is a data representation of the Wholesale Supplier Database to give you a clearer overview of what you are purchasing.
Type of Manufacturer
Number of Business Records
|Apparel, Finished Products from Fabrics||3955|
|Chemicals and Allied Products||2605|
|Electronic, Electrical Equipment & Components||3865|
|Fabricated Metal Products||9293|
|Food and Kindred Products||6736|
|Furniture and Fixtures||3025|
|Industrial and Commercial Machinery and Computer E||17470|
|Leather and Leather Products||562|
|Lumber and Wood Products, Except Furniture||7932|
|Miscellaneous Manufacturing Industries||9279|
|Paper and Allied Products||2476|
|Petroleum Refining and Related Industries||619|
|Primary Metal Industries||2793|
|Printing, Publishing and Allied Industries||20195|
|Rubber and Miscellaneous Plastic Products||2757|
|Stone, Clay, Glass, and Concrete Products||3052|
|Textile Mill Products||864|
Canada is home to a diverse and thriving manufacturing sector, with a wide range of products being produced in the country. Some of the key industries in Canada’s manufacturing sector include:
- Automotive: Canada is a major producer of automobiles and auto parts, with many leading global automakers operating plants in the country.
- Aerospace: Canada has a strong aerospace industry, with many companies producing aircraft, engines, and other related components.
- Food and beverage: Canada is a major producer of food and beverage products, including grains, meats, dairy products, and other items.
- Chemical: The chemical industry is a significant contributor to Canada’s economy, with companies producing a range of products including plastics, paints, and other chemicals.
- Machinery and equipment: Canada is a major producer of machinery and equipment, including agricultural, construction, and mining equipment.
- Wood and paper: Canada is home to a large forestry industry, with companies producing a range of wood and paper products, including pulp, paper, and lumber.
There are many other industries that contribute to Canada’s manufacturing sector, including pharmaceuticals, metals and minerals, and textiles.