The Church Email List USA contains the most up-to-date business records from 113,500+ American Churches (all denominations) but not limited to Cathedrals, Catholic, Parishes and Chapels. This comprehensive business database can be used for email marketing, direct mail, fax and telemarketing. Updated Quarterly. in .csv / .xls format categorized by State Names. It also has email addresses.
This database includes: Business Name, Full Address, Street Address, Locality, Province, Postal Code, Website, Phone, Fax, Mobile, Email, General Info, Latitude, Longitude, Hours, Categories, Payment, Services, Languages, Rating, Website IF Mobile Friendly, Mobile Link (if Any), Facebook Link (If Any). The entire Directory and Database has been de-duplicated using the Address Field ensuring that there are little, to no duplicates.
Data Categories contain (but are not limited to): Baptist , Baptist-general, Churches & places of worship, Interdenominational, Lutheran , Methodist, Christian , Catholic , Religious organizations, Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints, Evangelical Lutheran church in America, Episcopal and several others.
Below is the data representation for the number of records contained within the database of the list of churches in the USA, and their corresponding totals.
The United States is home to a diverse array of religious communities and places of worship, including churches of many different denominations. Some of the largest and most well-known churches in the United States include:
- Roman Catholic Church: The Roman Catholic Church is the largest Christian denomination in the United States, with over 70 million members. The church has a hierarchical structure, with the Pope as its leader and a network of bishops, priests, and deacons serving in parishes around the country.
- Southern Baptist Convention: The Southern Baptist Convention is the largest Protestant denomination in the United States, with over 15 million members. The convention is made up of autonomous churches that are affiliated with the organization and adhere to its beliefs and practices.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon Church): The Mormon Church is a Christian denomination that is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. The church has over 16 million members in the United States and is known for its strict code of conduct and emphasis on missionary work.
- National Baptist Convention: The National Baptist Convention is a predominantly African American Protestant denomination that is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. The convention has over 7 million members in the United States and is known for its social justice activism and emphasis on education.
- Assemblies of God: The Assemblies of God is a Pentecostal denomination that is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri. The denomination has over 3 million members in the United States and is known for its emphasis on the gifts of the Holy Spirit and evangelism.
These are just a few examples of the many churches that can be found in the United States. The country is home to a wide range of religious communities, including Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox, and non-Christian traditions.